Have you always wanted to have your very own Star Wars name? If your answer is “no” then The Force is not strong in you. For the rest of us below is a simple formula used to achieve such a task. To give you an example, mine is MARFE JOKIN II, NOSACCORD OF EXCEDRIN.
- Take the first 3 letters of your first name,
- Then add the first 2 letters of your last name.
- Take the first 2 letters of your mother’s maiden name,
- Then add the first 3 letters of the city you were born.
Star Wars Honorific Name and Title
- Take the last 3 letters of your last name and reverse them.
- Add the name of the first car you drove/owned.
- Insert the word “of”
- Tack on the name of the last medication you took.
There you go, you’re officially the geekiest kid on the block! Proudly make a T-Shirt and parade around the neighborhood showing off your connection to the Star Wars universe.
Generate Your Star Wars Name
Note: NONE of the information entered into this form will be stored (the form doesn’t even submit). It’s only used to generate your Star Wars name using jQuery. You are encouraged to check the code.